Welcome to the SingleTrack Privacy Pages. SingleTrack details in this policy how our company treats your personal information, along with ways to control your preferences and settings. As always, SingleTrack is committed to gaining and keeping your trust.
HOW SINGLETRACK USES YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
- This policy covers how SingleTrack manages and uses personal information that SingleTrack collects and receives, including information related to your use of SINGLETRACK products and services. Personal information is data about you that is personally identifiable such as but not limited to your name, address, email address, or phone number, and that is not otherwise publicly available.
INFORMATION COLLECTION AND USE
- SingleTrack collects personal information when you register with SingleTrack, when you use SingleTrack products or services, when you visit SingleTrack webpages or when you enter SingleTrack promotions. SingleTrack may combine information about you that SingleTrack may already have with information and/or that SingleTrack obtains from business partners or other companies.
- When you register, SingleTrack asks for information such as your name, email address, birth date, gender, postal code, occupation, industry, and personal interests. For some financial products and services, such as credit approval, SingleTrack may also ask for your address, Social Insurance Number, and information about your assets. When you register with SingleTrack and sign in to our services, you are not anonymous to SingleTrack.
- SingleTrack collects information about your transactions with our company and with some of our business partners, including information about your use of financial products and services that SingleTrack offers.
- SingleTrack automatically receives and records information from your computer and browser, including your IP address, SingleTrack cookie information, software and hardware attributes, and the webpage you request.
- SingleTrack uses information for the following general purposes: to customize the advertising and content you see, fulfill your requests for products and services, improve SingleTrack services, contact you, and conduct research.
- The minimum age to register on the SingleTrack Website is 18 years old. SingleTrack does not knowingly collect information from children under the age of 18. Children under the age of 18 should not provide any information on the Website.
INFORMATION SHARING AND DISCLOSURE
SingleTrack does not sell, or share personal information about its registered users with other people or non-affiliated companies except to provide products or services you’ve requested but only when we have your permission, or under the following circumstances:
- SingleTrack will only provide the information to trusted partners who work on behalf of or with SingleTrack under confidentiality agreements. These companies may use your personal information to help SingleTrack communicate with you about offers from SingleTrack and our marketing partners. However, these companies do not have any independent right to share this information.
- SingleTrack shares information when required by subpoenas, court orders, or other legal requirements, or to establish or exercise SingleTrack’s legal rights or defend against legal claims.
- You can disable certain types of cookies by following the instructions in your browser tools.
BULLETIN BOARDS/CHAT ROOMS/BLOGS
- SingleTrack may in time offer bulletin boards, chatrooms, reviews or other forms of social media interaction on its Website. If you use any of these services on the Website, you should be aware that any personal information you submit there can be read, collected, or used by other users of these forums, and could be used to send you unsolicited messages. SingleTrack is not responsible for the personal information you choose to submit on these forums.
- In addition, if you provide to SingleTrack directly, or you choose to post on the portions of the Website that are viewable by others, any comments, ideas, or suggestions that are accompanied by your name or other identifier, SingleTrack may use both your comments, ideas, and suggestions, and your name, for our marketing purposes without compensation or acknowledgment of any kind.
EDITING AND DELETING ACCOUNT INFORMATION AND PREFERENCES
- You can edit your SingleTrack account information at any time.
- You can also modify information you have provided to SingleTrack through the SingleTrack products or services you may use.
- You can delete your SingleTrack account from the SingleTrack Website. However, some of your account information may possibly remain in our archived records after your account has been deleted.
COMMUNICATIONS FROM SINGLETRACK
- SingleTrack may add and update, from time to time, a marketing communications page. Users who visit this page can opt out of receiving future marketing communications or they can unsubscribe by following instructions contained in the messages they receive.
- SingleTrack reserves the right to send you certain communications relating to the SingleTrack products and services, such as announcements and administrative messages to your account, without offering you the opportunity to opt out of receiving them.
CONFIDENTIALITY AND SECURITY
- We limit access to personal information about you to employees who we believe reasonably need to come into contact with that information to provide products or services to you or in order to do their jobs.
- We have physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards that comply with federal regulations to protect personal information about you.
- SingleTrack may update this policy. We will notify you about significant changes in the way SingleTrack treats personal information by sending a notice to the primary email address specified in your SingleTrack account or by placing a prominent notice on our site.
QUESTION AND SUGGESTIONS
If you have questions, suggestions, or wish to make a complaint, please complete a feedback form or you can contact us at:
SingleTrack Solutions Corp.
300, 4838 Richard Road SW
Calgary, Alberta, Canada